You will be our eyes and ears on the ground in the highly competitive DC regional market encompassing DC, Maryland and Virginia. Specific job functions include:
Sales execution: work with top tier grocery & hospitality partners, and up-and-down the street retailers in the market. You will source new sales opportunities and close sales to help achieve revenue goals.
Account management: manage store inventory, placement, pricing and orders. Work with store managers and distributor sales representatives to keep product in stock, avoid out of stock issues, implement promotions, and maximize sales during promotion periods.
Account merchandising: blow up & maximize brand exposure in market. Visit active accounts consistently to check that our product is in stock, in place, and selling. Work with store managers to get the best placement possible, expand shelf facings, and get secondary locations.Track challenges and successes.
Distributor & retailer management: Work with distributor sales representatives in the field, motivate & support them with existing & targeting new accounts. Develop strong retailer & distributor relationships.
- Highly motivated, enthusiatic and personable
- Self-starter attitude and interest in being part of a startup and helping to define culture
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with account decision makers
- Ability and desire to learn about the products we sell and positively communicate that information to buyers and employees of our accounts
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have current valid driver's license, insurance and clean driving record
- Ability to roll up your sleeves and have fun
- Previous food and beverage experience is a plus and preferred
Please send inquiries to email@example.com